Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Hollyweirdos' "rolling fast"

A hunger strike, or "fast", is going on by the leftist anti-war agitators to try to bring about the end of the war in Iraq. I'm sure that Bush is losing sleep over Shehag and her ilk dropping a few pounds. From Breitbart:
Other supporters, including Penn, Sarandon, novelist Alice Walker and actor Danny Glover will join a 'rolling' fast, a relay in which 2,700 activists pledge to refuse food for at least 24 hours, and then hand over to a comrade.
How does a "rolling fast" work? Well, it's like this:

Sean Penn et al will start the fast. When these famous moonbats get hungry and it becomes inconvenient (or if 24 hours passes, whichever comes first), they'll relieve themselves of the burden of fasting to someone else. How's that for Hollywood's "sacrifice" for their "convictions"? Do you mean to tell me they care more about the headlines instead of the results? For those of you on the left, the prior sentence was sarcasm.

Here's how it likely will go down:

PENN: I've been out here for nine hours without food! Do you realize that's longer than I went between meals on the set of Fast Times at Ridgemont High? I'm getting so delirious, I thought I was still married to Madonna and beating her like a pinata!

GLOVER: I just ate a caviar-and-camembert wrap ten minutes ago. You ready to be relieved?

PENN: Yeah, I think I made my point! (screams in the direction of the White House) Bush, I'm hungry, and it's all YOUR fault!

Labels: