Monday, October 30, 2006

Update: Michael J. Fox is a Democrat tool

I asked in a prior post if Michael J. Fox was serving as a tool for Democrats during this campaign season. I think it's clear now that he is. From ABC via Stop the ACLU:
Stephanopoulos: In the ad now running in Missouri, Jim Caviezel speaks in Aramaic. It means, “You betray me with a kiss.” And his position, his point, is that actually even though down in Missouri they say the initiative is against cloning, it’s actually going to allow human cloning.
Fox: Well, I don’t think that’s true. You know, I campaigned for Claire McCaskill. And so I have to qualify it by saying I’m not qualified to speak on the page-to-page content of the initiative. Although, I am quite sure that I’ll agree with it in spirit, I don’t know, I— On full disclosure, I haven’t read it, and that’s why I didn’t put myself up for it distinctly.
I thought I should put this up since it will probably be mostly ignored by the Lame Stream Media. Although, I’m sure Rush Limbaugh will not be ignoring it. It is interesting how he used his star power to push for something he admits now to not have full understanding of. He goes on to say he's against cloning, so is he still for the Missouri legislation?
I noted how Fox was campaigning against Sen. Jim Talent (R-MO) and gave the distinct impression that Talent was against stem cell research, which is untrue. I noted how Fox was campaigning for Rep. Ben Cardin (D-MD) for supporting stem cell research, despite Cardin's vote against funding it. Therefore, if you need further proof, how about "I'm campaigning for passage of an initiative that I haven't even read yet"?

Don't tell me this isn't political for MJF, because it clearly is.