Thursday, June 14, 2007

Non-political post of the day

Holy shnikes! Bizarre story from the UK:
STUNNING actress Jessica Alba says she is up for a one-night stand - as long as the man leaves the next morning.

The curvy 23-year-old, who was recently romantically linked to Hollywood hunk Mark Wahlberg, likes the idea of getting intimate with lots of different people because she loves experimenting in sex.

She told Cosmopolitan magazine: "I just wanted to see what it was like to be with different people. I don't think a girl's a slut if she enjoys sex.

"I could have a one-night stand, and I'm the kind of girl who looks over in the morning and is like, 'Do you really have to be here?' I don't need to cuddle and do all that stuff because I know what it is and I don't try to make it more.

"I feel like a lot of women try to make it into more, so they don't feel so bad about just wanting to have sex. I don't really have a problem with just wanting sex. Never have."

Is this some kind of April Fool's joke, delivered a couple of months too late?

Seriously, she's having trouble finding a guy who wants to bump her and dump her, a little "Wham, bam, thank you, ma'am"? Jessica freakin' Alba has a difficult time getting a horizontal encounter?? If true, I've got a piece of advice for her: Open the door, go outside where men can see you, and wait. Within two minutes, your problems will be solved. You MUST be living your life indoors, because there is no way in Hades that you would have a hard time finding a dude (even if you were SUPER picky, which I imagine you are) with whom to bump uglies.

Labels: