Friday, April 01, 2005

Shifting gears away from Terri Schiavo

I am going to take the weekend off, and my posts on Monday will be about new issues. I feel that the Terri case was tragic yet informative, but now that she's made her journey Home, it's time to move on to other issues. If you'd still like to weigh in on Terri, please feel free to post comments in the entries below, and I will read them all (and likely reply). But it is time for new postings from me.

I do want to say that I appreciate everyone's input on the matter, regardless of your opinion and whether it jives with mine or not. I do not think less of those who disagree thoughtfully...quite the contrary. I like intelligent, well-reasoned dialogue, which keeps the blog from becoming stale. So to my friends and fellow readers: Thank you for being here! I am blessed by your presence.