Friday, October 14, 2005

Calypso Louie beamed up to UFO to talk with dead guy

Is the Nation of Islam in general, and Louis Farrakhan in specific, even credible anymore? Calypso Louie on Fox News Channel:
I was in a tiny village in Tepoztlan in Mexico on the 17th of September, 1985, and I had a vision-like experience climbing a mountain there on the top of which is a temple to the Mesoamerican Christ figure, Quetzalcoatl.

And one of these little UFOs came over that mountain, and I was signaled from a group of persons to come, and I was beamed up into that small vehicle and carried to a larger vehicle where I heard the voice of my leader and teacher, the Honorable Elijah Mohammed saying these words to me.

In early September, the president met with his Joint Chiefs of Staff to plan a war. He didn't tell me who the war was against or what not, but later in the next -- early in the next year, it came to me while I was in Ghana that this war was against Libya and Libya's leader, Moammar Khadafy. So I went there and warned him of what was about to take place, and it did take place.
That damned biased Fox News Channel! They knew that Louie was gonna embarrass himself and the left by opening his mouth, and those bastards gave him the forum to do just that!

So...(snicker)...stop laughing, Louie's serious! (Snicker) Sorry! Anyway, Louie was plucked from a Mexican mountaintop by a UFO, beamed aboard the mothership, talked with the dead former Nation of Islam leader, and warned Khadafy of the impending strike against Libya. He even peddles the wild-ass rumor that the New Orleans levees were exploded to kill of black folks in New Orleans. Does he retain even a shred of credibility, when he's clearly a paranoid moonbat asshat with a SciFi Channel addiction?