Liberalism: Logic's retarded cousin. Why think when you can "feel"?
Thursday, June 21, 2007
- Name: Jonathan
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida, United States
I am not conservative or Republican. I am a "neo-libertarian." It’s more logically consistent than conservatism and liberalism. Liberals are not evil; however, their ideology has proven to be a demonstrable failure and incredibly harmful when administered on the body politic. I have lived in the South all of my life. While I'd love to travel, I don't want to live anywhere else. Though I currently live near Jacksonville, FL, I call Memphis home (lived there most of my life). I'm a Florida State University Seminole, through and through. All viewpoints are welcome on my blog. However, if I ban you or edit/delete your comments, it's because I found you to be offensive, repulsive, or otherwise useless. My world, my rules. Deal with it, or beat it. Finally, I had a happy childhood, so my worldview has NOT been "warped" by a lousy upbringing. Quite the contrary: I have been blessed, and my outlook has been molded accordingly. I won't apologize for having grown up in a loving, middle-class family.
- Beeb's newsroom Godwins itself
- Non-political (and just plain surreal) post of the...
- "Bernstein: Clintons Would Operate Joint Presidenc...
- Congressional approval at historic lows
- Ohio's Dem governor meets with terrorist organizat...
- NH: "Live free or die"?
- Let the boo-birds eat cake!
- NY Times giving press coverage to terrorist group
- Deport drunk driving criminal aliens
- Bloomberg wants to pay the poor to try and live ri...
Subscribe to my feed
My status on the blogosphere food chain
Please visit the sponsors!