Monday, July 23, 2007

Silky in Men's Vogue

Ace has the same reaction I had: Men's Vogue?
Men's Vogue?

Men's Vogue?

What the hell is that?
The hair, up close, is peppered with tiny strands of blond. Chestnut brown and so finely trimmed, mellifluous, smooth, and feathery, it could almost be a weave, the Platonic ideal as imagined by the Hair Club for Men. Along with the piercing blue eyes, slashing V-shaped smile, and a shimmering burgundy shirt tucked into stonewashed Levi's resting low on the hips, the hair completes the man: John Edwards, a populist Adonis, a golden god of a Southern Democrat.

Ah. I see.

The post (titled "John Edwards: Totally, Totally Not Gay") is about three weeks old, and I swear I don't know how I missed it. But this is just too much:

Silky: Sexist WOMAN alive? LOL!

Labels: