Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I think I'm finally fed up with her

I've tried to stop talking about Cindy Sheehan and her vigil for her dead heroic son Casey. And while I've questioned her motives, I've done so respectfully because of her grief of having lost a child. Well, I'm tired of being diplomatic about her.

She's revealed herself to be nothing more than a publicity hound. She said she'll go away if the President meets with her (again). He's already met with her. Hell, some heads of state meet the President less than she did! But she told Keith Blabbermouth (see my prior post) that she hopes he doesn't meet with her, since it would render the anti-war protest null and void. She'd stop being a media darling, and she's addicted to the attention she's getting right now.

She's also weighed in on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and Neal Boortz reports rumors (unsubstantiated as of this moment) that she wanted to weigh in on global warming. I thought this was just a peace protest to meet with Bush over her dead son! I swear, for a mere "grieving mother", she sure sounds like a mouthpiece of the left, doesn't she?

My pal Van Helsing has a great post at Moonbattery on who is financing this "protest": Gold Star Families for Peace, Code Pink, Veterans for Peace, Military Families Speak Out and the Crawford Peace House. Also, she talked with John Conyers and Maxine Waters, two moonbat legislators from the left.

From Cindy's journal:
I couldn't walk through Camp Casey or the Crawford Peace House today without hugging people and getting my picture taken. Now I know how Mickey Mouse feels at Disneyland.
There. That should remove any remaining doubts as to what's important to her: she wants to feel like a rock star!