Thursday, April 20, 2006

Real reason for McClellan resigning

We here at the Crush Liberalism Objective World News Service (CLOWNS) have uncovered, through unauthorized wiretapping "investigative journalism", the transcripts detailing the conversation where White House spokesman Scott McClellan offers his resignation:
SCOTTY: Mr. President, you're meeting today with Chinese President Hu.

BUSH: Scott, I need to know his name.

SCOTTY: Hu.

BUSH: That Chinese president guy.

SCOTTY: No, "Hu."

BUSH: I just told you who...or is it "whom"?

SCOTTY: No, sir, it's "Hu."

BUSH: Dammit, Scotty, don't be gettin' all English 101 on me! I just need to know the man's name.

SCOTTY: (** Sighing, growing impatient **) Your guest's name, right?

BUSH: Yes!

SCOTTY: Hu!

BUSH: My guest! The Chinese dude! I don't have time for this sh#t, Scotty!

SCOTTY: That's it! I'm outta here! I quit!

BUSH: But who's gonna be my new spokesman?

SCOTTY: Good! Maybe he can handle this a helluva lot better!

BUSH: Who?

SCOTTY: Goodbye, sir! (** slams door upon leaving **)
You won't get this kind of reporting from anywhere but CLOWNS!