Liberalism: Logic's retarded cousin. Why think when you can "feel"?
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
- Name: Jonathan
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida, United States
I am not conservative or Republican. I am a "neo-libertarian." It’s more logically consistent than conservatism and liberalism. Liberals are not evil; however, their ideology has proven to be a demonstrable failure and incredibly harmful when administered on the body politic. I have lived in the South all of my life. While I'd love to travel, I don't want to live anywhere else. Though I currently live near Jacksonville, FL, I call Memphis home (lived there most of my life). I'm a Florida State University Seminole, through and through. All viewpoints are welcome on my blog. However, if I ban you or edit/delete your comments, it's because I found you to be offensive, repulsive, or otherwise useless. My world, my rules. Deal with it, or beat it. Finally, I had a happy childhood, so my worldview has NOT been "warped" by a lousy upbringing. Quite the contrary: I have been blessed, and my outlook has been molded accordingly. I won't apologize for having grown up in a loving, middle-class family.
- Tony Snow exposes Wolf Blitzer's bias
- Irony of the day
- Murtha: Flip-flopping is OK, and so was Clinton's ...
- Fake news at CBS (humor)
- al-Zarqawi: "We're losing"; MSM and Dems: "We're l...
- It's official: you may now question their patrioti...
- Teacher arrested for sex with student...who is leg...
- Actual scientists slam Gore's Chicken Little envir...
- Government is supposed to save us from ourselves?
- Quote of the day
Subscribe to my feed
My status on the blogosphere food chain
Please visit the sponsors!