Friday, December 24, 2004

Merry Christmas!

Yes, I said "Merry Christmas"! Not XMas, not "Happy Holidays"...but "Merry Christmas!" I believe in Jesus Christ as described in the Christian Bible, and since Christmas is the celebration of His birthday, then I say proudly to all:

Merry Christmas!

I hope all of you reflect on your blessings in life, and yes, I hope you get cool stuff for gifts! Don't get blinded by the commercialization of Christmas, but don't be afraid to enjoy gifts that a loved one got for you because he/she thought that highly of you!

Also, be sure to reflect on how fortunate we are to have friends, families, and loyal readers (in my case) in our lives. Would we be who we are today without those influences in our lives? Doubtful.

I'll be out of the loop until early next week, due to an impending trip to Memphis. However, I will continue to post next week, so until then, have a wonderful Christmas day!