Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Call the hair police!

Or the Hair C.L.U., or Al Sharpton (who can use some hair counseling of his own)! This kind of outrage cannot go unchallenged! From CNN:
Police also have said that McKinney was failing to wear a pin that lawmakers are asked to display when entering Capitol facilities.

But she said Wednesday: "Face recognition is the issue .... The pin doesn't have my name on it and it doesn't have my picture on it, and so security should not be based on a pin ... People are focused on my hairdo."
The crack investigative team here at the Crush Liberalism Objective World News Service (CLOWNS) intercepted a fax from Rev. Jesse Jackson to Moonbat McKinney's office with some sample slogans to use next time she perches in front of a camera, flanked by all zero of her supportive Democrat House colleagues:

  • "Don't turn up your nose...I'm not wearing cornrows!"
  • "If I'm wearing a 'fro, you must let me go!"
  • "Don't touch me, cracker! I can act even blacker!"
  • "Because my skin is more tan, I get stopped by Th' Man!"
  • "If you were not white, then we would not fight!"
  • "If you were black, you would not get a SMACK!"

    CLOWNS...everywhere you turn! :-)