Thursday, May 04, 2006

Moussaoui gets life in prison

I'm not going to dwell on this too much. I basically wanted to say that I had mixed feelings on this.

On the one hand, I wanted him dead. Deader than dead. However, I didn't like the idea of him getting lethal injection. Take a nap, don't wake up. Way too merciful. I would have liked the state of Florida to have lent the feds Old Sparky.

On the other hand, despite Moussaoui being in solitary, there WILL be times where he will have interaction with other prisoners...even if by "accident"! The other prisoners aren't exactly choir boys, but they're American. Something tells me that ol' Zach is going to be someone's bitch...or pincushion.

Geez, I sound like John Kerry: "I actually did support the death penalty, before I didn't!" At any rate, things are about to suck for Zach, and I can't think of a nicer guy for said suction.