Saturday, September 02, 2006

AL Qaeda #2 endorses the Leffingwell Peace Plan

Remember how just a few days ago, I came up with my brilliant idea on how to end the war on terror (and thus the Islamic-induced bloodshed)? You know, we all need to convert to Islam and all of the world's problems will disappear?

Well, apparently Al Qaeda's weirdbeards read my humble ol' blog, because the #2 HCHIC (Head Camel-Humper In Charge) Ayman al-Zawahri has come to the same conclusion. From MSNBC:
Al-Qaida’s deputy leader Ayman al-Zawahri issued a new videotape Saturday along with a man identified as an American member of the terror network, inviting Americans to convert to Islam.
...
“To the American people and the people of the West in general ... God sent his Prophet Muhammad with guidance and the religion of truth ... and sent him as a herald,” al-Zawahri said in an introduction to Saturday’s video.

Gadahn and al-Zawahri did not appear together in the footage. Gadahn spoke with his face uncovered, resembling FBI photos, with his name and nom de guerre— “Azzam the American” — written in titles in Arabic and English next to him.

“We invite all Americans and unbelievers to Islam,” Gadahn said, dressed in a white robe and turban with a long, thick black beard and a computer terminal in the background.
Translation: "Convert to our peaceful religion...or we'll blow you straight to hell!" Hey...wasn't that overheard at a Barney Frank "cocktail" party? But I digress.

We don't really have any choice, do we, folks? I mean, die...or convert? Decisions, decisions! Why fight them? The left is telling us we can't win anyway, so why fight them? I promise my harem to pick them out the most flattering burqas I can find, and that I vow to beat each of them no more than twice per week. You're welcome.

Considering that AQ has latched onto my "peace plan", I'm guessing that I can expect a visit (or a rights-violating FISA-bypassed warrantless wiretap) from Alberto Gonzales or Michael Chertoff or some other Bushitler McRummyburton neo-fascist any day now!

For those of you on the left, this post (minus the MSNBC story) was sarcasm.