Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Grotesque racism and bigotry by the left

This just steams my hide royally! Words cannot describe how pissed off I am at the liberals in the media! Bias is one thing...but racism is another!

You must go to RushLimbaugh.com to see this for yourself. Specifically, look at the cartoons done by liberals such as Oliphant and Danziger.

What pisses me off about the overt racism is that if it were done by a conservative or libertarian, all of ever-loving HELL would break loose! I'm still waiting to hear from so-called "civil rights" leaders like Sharpton and Jesse (a couple of race-hustling poverty pimps).

Oops...looks like I just used an insult that can be misconstrued as bigoted. Tell ya what: I'll retract that characterization of said pimps if either one comes out and denounces the racist overtones listed about Dr. Rice.

Fat chance of that happening, huh?