Sunday, October 09, 2005

Headline: "MIERS VOTED FOR REAGAN IN '84"

I'm not kidding...that's the headline: "MIERS VOTED FOR REAGAN IN '84"

Whew! I guess that means she'll make a great SCOTUS nominee! Although...now that I think about it...HEY! A fantastic family opportunity has arrived!

Yessirree, my father also voted for Reagan in 1984. Heck, he even voted for Reagan in 1980, too! Hear that, Dad? You too are qualified to be on the U.S. Supreme Court!

Wow...a Supreme Court Justice in the Leffingwell household! Somebody call the President and let him know that someone who voted for Reagan not once, but twice, is available to be on the bench! Hell, I'd love to be in the same room with Dad as he verbally spars with Race Baiter Ginsburg and the rest of the Kelo crowd!

What a wonderful evening this is turning out to be. Now if the Jaguars can just hold on for one more quarter to beat the Bengals, this day will be complete!