Monday, April 09, 2007

Urine test

Thanks to Kanaka Girl for passing this on to me.
Like a lot of folks in this state I have a job. I work, they pay me. I
pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. In order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urine test, with which I have no problem. What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test.

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them?? Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do on the other hand have a problem with helping someone sitting on their ass. Could you imagine how much money the state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check??

What's good enough for the goose is good enough for the gander, n'est-ce pas?