Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Sheehan's blog (satire)

This is just plain funny. Here's a satire blog called "Mommy Sheehan", and the satire is hilarious. Even the links to moonbat groups like Code Pink are really to stories that expose such leftist lunacy.

Here's an excerpt from the blog:
I'd like to address the subject of Katrina, which is really pissing me off, & not just because the bitch pushed me off the front page. It's important that we all pull together & blame Bush. Now we hear that black people are eating themselves to stay alive. It breaks my heart to think of Jesse Jackson & Al Sharpton forced to eat themselves alive, probably without any BBQ sauce.

We know Bush hates black people because Kanye West told us so. This Mensa member also told us the US govt invented AIDS & crack to destroy the black community. Preach on, bro! And Angelina Jolie is pissed at Bush too. There's no one knows more about disaster relief than Angelina, & I don't care if she's a homewrecker.

Who can explain this crazy thing called love? One night at Camp Casey I was sitting by the campfire putting away Bud Lites, & Viggo Mortensen was reading Chomsky to me, & next thing I know we're making like wombats. You just KNOW Bush Inc. would love to get their mitts on THAT video!